Polish Pest Control Association is an apolitical, self-financing organisation that brings together representatives of companies operating in the field of disinfection, disinsection, deratization, and the upkeep of green areas.
- promoting the members’ businesses,
- educational activity,
- obtaining information about new technologies,
- broadening the members’ professional knowledge, also on legal aspects,
- cooperating with state authorities and scientific institutions,
- raising the members’ professional rank,
- cultural and physical development of the members of the Association, and integration of the profession,
- representing the pest control industry in Poland and abroad.
These goals are achieved through:
- professional training for members of the Association, and other interested individuals or entities,
- seminars, field shows, meetings, etc.,
- the publication of the quarterly “Biuletyn PSPDDiD”,
- the publication and promotion of information and training materials,
- cooperation in scientific and research works related to new technologies in disinfection, disinsection, and deratization,
- cooperation with national and international organisations, with particular focus on the pest control industry,
- cooperation with research centres in Poland and abroad,
- promotion and implementation of new technologies and solutions, both domestic and foreign, into pest control practice,
- preparing and securing staff for the organised activities and events,
- cooperation with central and local government authorities in the event of natural disasters and other threats to health and life, and in a state of necessity.
Who can be a member of PPCA?
- producers of biocides, plant protection products, and pest control equipment,
- pest control service providers,
- people related to the pest control industry,
- natural and legal persons from Poland and abroad, regardless of their place of residence or business activity.
PPCA membership benefits:
- active and passive electoral rights to the authorities of the Association,
- opportunity to participate in conventions, meetings, conferences, and other events,
- the right to submit motions regarding the Association’s activities which are aimed at achieving the goals of the Association,
- discounts on conferences, training courses, seminars, workshops, and other forms of knowledge dissemination and training, organised by PPCA,
- the right to use the markings of the Association and the organisations of which it is a member,
- the quarterly “Biuletyn PSPDDiD”,
- possibility to join collective insurance.
Registration and membership fees in 2019:
- no registration fee,
- membership fee – PLN 1,200,
- membership fee for a family member – PLN 600,
- membership fee for a pensioner – PLN 120 (if you have reached the retirement age, apply to the PPCA Management Board to change the dues; attach a scan of a document confirming the entitlements).
The membership fee should be paid to the following account: Santander Bank Polska S.A. 22 1090 1463 0000 0001 3579 4494 In the transfer title, please enter: Membership fee for 2022, name and surname.
If you are paying for the previous year, please enter: Membership fee for 2021, name and surname.
The membership fee for a given calendar year should be paid by the end of April (PPCA’s Statute § 13 point 4).